1. What type of romance do you like to write?
I like to write all sorts of romance. I write paranormal, Greek go, contemporary, fighter, historical, fantasy, spy and romantic suspense.
2. Do you have a favorite book that you’ve written?
I have a few that rank in my favorites for one reason or another. Probably the top favorite right now is Thistle Tattoo. It starts as my excerpt from the Take Two anthology and continues the story.
3. What’s your favorite type of scene to write?
I like to write banter between my characters. It lets me grow them as characters by what they say and what they do. Believe it or not, my least favorite is sex scenes. I’m afraid I’m being repetitive from other books.
4. Which one of your books should readers try first?
It would be a toss up between Blood Lust and Welterweight. They are the first book of two of my favorite series and establish a couple worlds I’m proud that I created.
5. When you’re not busy writing, what do you like to do for fun?
I like to follow what my kids are doing. They are all adults but my sons are track coaches and my daughter is a collegiate wrestler. I also love to bake gluten free treats and quilt or do machine embroidery.
6. Where can readers connect with you online?